Brownie mini cupcakes & cream cheese frosting

Thursday, 18 October 2012

chocolate mini cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

chocolate mini cupcake


Mmmm... mini chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! I always find cake too dry (or not very chocolatey) sooooooo, after a few attempts, I came up with my own recipe. Here it is, enjoy!

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup Butter
225g semi-sweet Chocolate
4 Eggs
3/4 cup Sugar

VARIATIONS:
Fudge-y like: Nothing added.
Brownie: 1/4 cup Flour + 1/4 tsp Baking Powder.
Moist Cake: 1/2 cup Flour + 1/2 tsp Baking Powder.

1. Melt the butter.


2. Incorporate chocolate.


3. Beat eggs lightly.


4. Add eggs and sugar to mixture.


5. Add optional ingredients if desired.


6. Bake @ 300F for approx 20 min.

Mmmmmmmm, nomnomnomnomnom, sooo yummy... time to decorate!

cream cheese frosting


This frosting is absolutely divine. It's not too sweet and very creamy. I love it!

INGREDIENTS:
250g Cream Cheese (room temp)
1 cup Icing Sugar
1/4 cup Butter (melted)


OPTIONAL:
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence

This ingredient is for taste, use your imagination!

1. Melt the butter.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.


3. Decorate your favorite cupcakes (i used a Ziploc bag).


I love to put this frosting on my mini chocolate cupcakes. (:

7 comments:

  1. These cupcakes are seriously yummy. I absolutely adore them! I'm working on another kind right now... I'm so psyched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cream cheese frosting? O.o This is something I have never tried and now want to! Thank you for this :D



    Kateez | Beauty and Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this does look so yummy, my mouth waters as I look at the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. once you try it, you will never go back. seriously. and it's so easy too! let me know what you think if you try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're really rich in flavor. you really want just little bite sizes. they're so quick and easy to make, plus they're little explosions of taste. a-ma-zing. i dare you to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the pre-warning! I'll definitely let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. like i said to irene, they're very rich in flavor. bite size is best! :)

    ReplyDelete


home | about | faq | advertise | contact
copyright © 2013 xfallenmoon | designed and coded by julie claveau | best viewed in firefox @ 1280x1024 | hosted by blogger
shoot for the moon, if you miss, you still land in the stars (: